- Accent on Children
- Access Therapy Group, PLLC
- Achieve Beyond
- Advanced Professional Resources
- All About Kids
- Children's Speech and Rehab
- City Pro Group, Inc.
- Cooper Kids Therapy Associates
- Designing Futures, Inc.
- Early Start, Inc.
- Island Therapies of Suffolk, LLP
- Jumpstart Early Intervention Program (Women's League Community Residences)
- Kids in Action of Long Island
- Kidz Therapy Services
- Little Angels Center, Inc.
- Long Island Center for Child Development
- Long Island Developmental Consulting
- Los Niños Services
- Milestones for Munchkins Therapy Professionals
- MKSA, LLC
- Metro Children
- Metro Therapy
- Netcare, Inc.
York Child Resource Center
York Therapy Placement Services
- North Country Kids, Inc.
- Personal Touch Home Health Services
- Programs for Little Learners, LLC
- Right Start, Inc.
- Sunny Days
- Therapeutic Resources
- Therapy Center for Children
- Thursday's Child, Inc.
- Up Wee Grow, Inc.
- Valley Consultants
- Cerini & Associates, LLP
- J. E. Ryan & Associates
Berman, Cohen & Delforte, PC
ACTS members work collaboratively
and continuously toward enhancing the quality of services offered and provided to children with special needs and
ACTS members respect both the letter and the spirit of the law contained
in the Federal Individual with Disabilities ACT (IDEA) as provided through Preschool and Early Intervention Services.
ACTS members recognize the importance of the family in every aspect of the child's development, treatment, and progress.
ACTS members understand and respect the importance of providing services in the child's natural or least restrictive
ACTS members share and remain aware of current trends in child development
and in the delivery of individualized educational services.
ACTS members ensure their
providers practice in accordance with their professional code of ethics, which fully encompasses the skill-set required to
meet the needs of families and children alike.
ACTS members acknowledge and respect the
significant role of language and culture in a child's development.
and Politicians work together to ensure the healthy develoment of all children.